Our aim is simple: We want to help you thrive.
Whether you are autistic, have struggled with mental health, body image, body positivity, have experienced trauma, or just would like to be in a supportive environment help. Please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Over the past 7 years we have run self-esteem workshops, social skills workshops for people with autistic spectrum condition, support groups for families of people who have autistic spectrum condition and/or mental health conditions, assertiveness workshops, body positivity workshops, pro bono work, one-on-one support work, and advocacy in healthcare, mental health, social care and educational settings, on top of that we’ve been lucky enough to take what we do and run it in different countries and our founder has guest lectured about our work.
Here’s a list of the services we run:
- #NoJudgement Fitness Classes: Currently these classes include POUND fitness, a drumming inspired workout, and dance fitness. We plan to expand the fitness class timetable further this year.
- Social Skills Workshops: These workshops do not teach social skills or conformity, instead we look at the functions of social behaviours and norms. We encourage everyone to interact with social behaviours and social norms in a way that is comfortable for them, instead of forcing themselves to engage in social behaviours and social norms that are not comfortable.
- Body Positivity & Self Acceptance Workshops
- Support Workshops for siblings, family members and spouses of people who have Autism Spectrum Condition and/or Mental Health Conditions
- Support and Signposting for Survivors of Trauma
- Advocacy in Mental Health, Social Care, Educational settings, Healthcare settings and Welfare cases. Advocacy cases are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If we feel that we cannot assist you we will do our utmost to signpost you to someone that can.
- 1-on-1 support work arranged as and when you need it.
Get in touch if you would like more information or if you would like to work/volunteer with us. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a comment.
Thank you and have a great day!